Good oral hygiene requires brushing twice daily for two minutes, flossing daily and consuming a healthy diet. It also requires you to visit your dentist regularly!
If you’d like to add mouthwash to your oral care, here are a few things to know:
– Mouthwash is not a replacement for brushing or flossing.
– Mouthwash can be used to freshen your breath.
– If you suffer from severe halitosis, ask us for help at ToothMatters Dental Clinic instead of using mouthwash as a temporary solution.
– You can dilute your mouthwash if you find it too strong.
– Be sure to read the instructions of your mouthwash prior to using it. You can also consult us at ToothMatters Dental Clinic too.
Before changing your oral care routine, visit us at ToothMatters Dental Clinic in Richmond Hill for a dental checkup. We are happy to help keep your smile at its best